Ethical Policy: Author should be declared that the submitted paper has not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by another journal. It is also the authors’ responsibility to ensure that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other co-authors. Further correspondence and proofs will be sent to the corresponding author(s) before publication.
Authorship and Originality: Plagiarism is unfortunately a major concern among editors and publishers. Therefore, be certain of the sources of all data and text.
- Before submitting to the journal; you are requested to check the originality of your manuscript, as it will be finely verified through online sophisticated Plagiarism software.
- Overall Similarity index: should not be exceeded 25%
- Self-citation should not be exceeded more than 15%
- If the article is based upon prior work, be sure to reference that prior work properly
- An original research paper must not contain previously published data in any form without a proper citation
- Authorship and the order of authorship must be agreed upon by all of the authors and any other personnel who participated in the work but are not included as an author
- It is not permissible to submit a work that is a translation of a previously published paper